Canucks Playoff Round 1, Game 7 Ticket Contest
Who are we?
Vancouverites, Hockey lovers, Canucks fans.
What do we do?
We count the number of times Mason Raymond falls on ice.
What do we have in store for you?
A GRAND PRIZE of Canucks Playoff Game 4 Ticket!
MayRayDown Canucks Playoff Ticket Contest:
Like us on Facebook,
Follow us on Twitter,
Tweet this phrase on Twitter: “WIN A TICKET to #Canucks Playoffs Round 1 Game 4, RT, Follow, and Like. See Rules for more info: http://goo.gl/2FeMP #MayRayDown”
And you could win our grand prize!
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
April 5, 2012 6:00 P.M. to April 27, 2012 12:00 A.M. PT
1. INTERNET ENTRIES ONLY.
2. TO ENTER the @MayRayDown contest (the “Contest”) entrants must follow ALL of the steps below:
c. Tweet the following phrase on Twitter: “WIN A TICKET to #Canucks Playoffs Round 1 Game 4, RT, Follow, and Like. See Rules for more info: http://goo.gl/2FeMP #MayRayDown”
d. Social Boost: Upon entering the contest, users will have the opportunity to share the above phrase on Facebook AND Twitter. Each RT via Twitter is an additional entry for the contest period.
3. The contest sponsor is MayRayDown Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
4. Prize – There is one (1) Prize, consisting of one (1) ticket to see the Vancouver Canucks, NHL Western Conference Quarterfinals Playoff Home Game 4 at Rogers Arena. The opponent, the date, and the exact time of the game are yet to be announced by the National Hockey League (seat selection at Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion) – Upper Bowl Goal area. Approximate retail value of the Prize is Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($250.00) CDN.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prizes are unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
7. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected Tweets, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
8. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to ContatUS@MayRayDown.com
9. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
10. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.